Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS 304 T5 best Clutch for $$

w1r3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
It has a bit more than a stock vs 5l. Its a 195i 5l with a v1 blower and intercooler.

355VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR 355 5spd
Talk to NPC Performance Clutches. Very happy with the kit I bought from them.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Auto clutch is another... They made a 6puk solid centre clutch for my old Turbo'd Primera.. That took a hell of a beating...

Image037-1.jpg

w1r3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
NPC were over $1000 for clutch and lightened flywheel ....not including the freight to Alice Springs

w1r3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
I have been advised to use a cushion button clutch? Has anyone had one of these they are mean to be to most driveable when compared to a exedy hd and spring button clutch.
I also will be adding a ultra light flywheel at the same time.

w1r3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Ok I went the cushion button clutch that is more drive able than the sprung button one you guys were warning me of and the ultra lite flywheel and now the thing has gone into limp more or some ****.. As it missing and smelling very rich?? I put it back on the workshop and left the ute there with them to get someone to look into it further as it was running just fine when I dropped it off. The double checked all the areas they worked on inc the 02 sensors.. Any ideas?