Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS alarm

nukefusion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2
Hi,
I just bought a vs s2, and when left over night the alarm drains the battery so it wont start in the morning, the only thing that stops it is to comepletly disconnect the battery which is annoying,
Has anyone had this problem before if so can you please give me some suggestions.
Or if theres a way to completly disconnect the alarm for now until I take it to an auto electrician would be great too. (Unfortuantly the alarm seems to be self powered when the battery is disconnected cause it will still go off if someone tries to mess with the doors or ignition without the key)
Just to let you know it does this even when ive turned the alram off with the key.

tt460

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec
The alarm will have a fuse, it will be hidden perhaps even using a fuse in the fuse box.

A alarm i had would sound when the battery was disconnected, if your alarm does this then its a matter of pulling every fuse you can find to the alarm sounds