Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs auto mods

kiwiss5L

Pete
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5.0 SS
Hey guys I just got a 99 vs 5L ute and I want to get some work done to the auto to get it shifting better and able to take some abuse. Any suggestions with out spending to much coin. Thanks

04VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY SS
Stage 2 shift kit for sure... it'll break traction on shifts no probs at all - especially in a uterus!

kiwiss5L

Pete
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5.0 SS
Series 3 99 vs I thought I was wrong too when I saw it but I checked plates and rego papers. Has vt seats and steering wheel check google they were a limited edition :)

kiwiss5L

Pete
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5.0 SS
I'm also thinking of dumping the exaust befor the diff any opponions, will there be that sh1t drone

kiwiss5L

Pete
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5.0 SS
Hey guys just wondering how other people have gone with this. Spoke to a few people they all say that I will just blow the ass out of my auto as it's done 175000k they also say that it would be better putting a Lin preasue controller in rather thanks a stage 2 kit. As it's a daily I can't afford to blow it up but still want it to get going.
Thanks

bloodyricho

Bloody Richo
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr V6 Equipe (hare) and VE SV6 (tortise)
they have a line pressure controller in them. get the shift kit then you can play around with the factory setting for the line pressure controller you already own.