Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs bcm 146 mid

REL469

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Been chasing a vs bcm 146 mid it's for a wagon, found one payed for it. Then was told i need too pay $80.0 more :mad: not bloody happy so lost money on that. So looking for one of them with fogs (key heads),also is it possible just to replace the bcm and not the rest will marry up? thanks for the help

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I have only ever replaced BCM & fob at the same time as they are linked. I noticed that 146 seems to be one of the mostly commonly requested BCMs. High failure rate or just the most commonly used? not sure.

REL469

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Not so much common as I could of had 20 different ones, the reason people are asking for is they are bloody hard too fine.

RWD4ever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 ute
I have only ever replaced BCM & fob at the same time as they are linked. I noticed that 146 seems to be one of the mostly commonly requested BCMs. High failure rate or just the most commonly used? not sure.
146 would be for Acclaim would it not? Maybe the Equipe/Vacationer specials as well. Probably a fair few still on the road that people are trying to patch up.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
146 would be for Acclaim would it not? Maybe the Equipe/Vacationer specials as well. Probably a fair few still on the road that people are trying to patch up.
I have found the MID is acclaim etc. Low for the execs and some utes. Ute sometimes have UTE marked ones. Hi for the berlinas & calais and LUX for the statesmans etc.

the numbers I am not as sure what they are based on?