Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Calais l67 diff

355VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR 355 5spd
Agree mostly with Pollushon regards the speedo correctors. Cannot get the Jaycar (tried two different units) one to work at all on my VR manual (running an M80 3.46), it has also been tried on a T56 in to a VN with no luck. Have used a healtech, speedohealer V4 in the past with success using the auto ecu but now I am running a manual ecu I get random CEL with it connected but nothing when it is disconnected. Will look up the yellr box.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I've used the Jaycar kit with success, but I don't think they produce it anymore.

Flyl67Boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs Calais series 2 l67
Okay so changing ratios is going to be a head case obviously not impossible just abit of stuffing around with flanges and speedo corrector and such. So a decent 3.08 m75 LSD is the way to go. So is my vs series 2 Calais an m75 or a m80 ?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
M80 was only used from VT onwards.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Yep, straight swap. But as I alluded to earlier, spend the bucks and go a reco like this or you might find buyers remorse from the donor with a clapped out LSD centre. They can often be worse than an actual single pegger when they're rooted, especially in the wet.

Flyl67Boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs Calais series 2 l67
So m75 3.08 LSD is a completely straight swap ? And most likely try get a reconditioned one