Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs clubby - bout time

State'O ReBeL

HSV - i just bought one
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual vs clubby
my car is now a weekend car, (gotta love work utes) so the mods are starting soon

-resi was gonna be pulled out this weekend but a lil too busy, so next week that'll be done. - $170

- lowerd 2 inches all round - $200

- redo window tint in 15% - $250

- rim repair the craters on the bloody wheels lol - $N/A

- color coaded mirrors and door handles - $200

$830+ wat ever the wheel will cost me, il keep yas posted

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
damn man, 14.9 isnt to bad for a stocker.

someones good with a camera cause there is some nice camera shots there

keep her mean

now if you would buy my subs ill be able to get my headers now.... but instead the subs are in the boot pumping, adding more weight :p

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Man that is soooo nice and it's a manual. If V8's have been looked after and serviced regularly they will just go and go and go. Bet it has no trouble getting up there.

Are you getting colour coded handles? If so where did you get them from?

Panelvan1975

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs HSV Clubsport 185i
That is so weird to see your car, as it is identical to mine, i left the original tri spoke wheels on mine and the orange indicators on the side as i like mine to look original, these cars when looked after drive so smooth and nice, it gives you a good feeling when driving it, when i saw your pictures i thought it was my car!!! and one main problem with this car is that everyone who drives near you wants a drag, which can get annoying, and yes in manual they are so nice to drive, i wouldnt make mine auto no matter what!

State'O ReBeL

HSV - i just bought one
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual vs clubby
barbs - im happy with the times, less wheel sping would be better, but im still learning how to drive it hard. money is a bit tight for the moment mate, so if i was to let u suck me off, would u let me have your subs?

Spaced - a paint and panel shop in wetheral park, its not done yet, but il post pics once they r finished

VT_Boi - thanks mate, i was using my dads $$$ camera, coz mines **** hehe. it helps heaps using a decent camera, makes me look professional lol

Panelvan1975 - i was gonna keep it all original, but theres a few things i would like to play round with, make the clubby "MY" clubby. and yer, dick heads always try to race, then crack a **** when i rev it, then watch them race off lol, silly boy racers

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
i love your clubby mate but still spewing bout the statto

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
State'O ReBeL said:
barbs - im happy with the times, less wheel sping would be better, but im still learning how to drive it hard. money is a bit tight for the moment mate, so if i was to let u suck me off, would u let me have your subs?

dude not a chance!!!!

its alright they arnt really annoying me anymore being in my car :w00t:

you could easily smash 14.9 with a few $$$ and practise to get the right feel on the strip