Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Clubby Tuckin 20's

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
cheers mate what area is that.dont drive it any more defected and no liscence so it sits at the front of my uncles house lol.

was gona get sigs but evry 2nd car has them and i do like these they look better in real life.:thumbsup:

Who cares if everyone has em, a tonne of people have your 20's as well. ONDUBS has those as well.

I bought sigs, if you like a wheel, then you like a wheel. A million people have clubbys too, but u still got one ;)

Definantly don't like the 20's though, they are too blingy for a Clubby, they belong on show car style mega custom bling cars IMO but each to their own.

Get some sigs mate!! They still look tough!! :thumbsup:

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
Who cares if everyone has em, a tonne of people have your 20's as well. ONDUBS has those as well.

I bought sigs, if you like a wheel, then you like a wheel. A million people have clubbys too, but u still got one ;)

Definantly don't like the 20's though, they are too blingy for a Clubby, they belong on show car style mega custom bling cars IMO but each to their own.

Get some sigs mate!! They still look tough!! :thumbsup:

that didnt make scence realy lol.i ment i went to buy sigs and on that day i saw 4 cars with sigs on the way to shop.ive seen 3 sets ofmy rims.i lik them thats all that matters.+ i wouldnt spend so much on sigs.or i wouldnt buy the fake cheap copys they are hell dodgy:D

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
You just proved a point i was making ;) my invisible point was, you like em, that's all that matters :D

Hence why i bought sigs. A million people have them, but i still love em.

So, how rough is the ride on 20's? I felt a mass difference between my 18's with 235/40's and my 19's with 235/35's...... 20's must be core!

mickaitken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
love it dude. Not a real fan of the spoiler though, would look tough as without it. Looks sick though man love it.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I totally agree. It will leave you with dirty holes in your bootlid that will end up rusting. Hence why i got a new bootlid with a spoiler. VS clubbys look shoddy as without the boot spoilers.

mickaitken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Dont you dare take the spoiler off!!!!!

whaaa serious dude!? For some reason I find them spoilers so unnatractive ;)

but everyone has there own opinion-

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah but Geoff is ugly, so the spoiler on his clubby makes him look better :p bwahahaha

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
On a mock up maybe, but a real HSV, you LEAVE IT ALONE.
And the spoilers suit the kit and way, looks unfinished without it.

Yeah but Geoff is ugly, so the spoiler on his clubby makes him look better :p bwahahaha

Hahaha you dooooooooosh

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah that's all i had man lol was kinda WEAK.

But definantly don't **** with an original. But yeah it is your car in the end and you do what you want with it!