Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Clubsport Body kits.

Rokhet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S Pac
Hi guys, Im new here, I have the S-pac bodykit (skirts rather) on my car, but i am looking to replace it with either a senator GTS style bodykit, or a Clubsport bodykit, does anyone know / Have one they would like to trade or know where i might be able to find one ( In NSW prefereably ) ?

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
Are you looking for genuine or fibreglass? I have a genuine clubsport/senator front bar (which needs a little work before paint) and will also have a complete clubsport fibreglass kit for sale shortly.
PM me if you're interested.
Cheers

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
They aren't cheap or easy to find (not many seem to want the VR/VS ones anymore which means not many body shops make them anymore, everyone wants the VY/VZ style kits which look ridiculous on a VS which you will find for around $1500 from most custom body shops)

I spent ages looking for mine.

Paid $500 all up for a fibreglass replica kit (ended up costing more like $650 after paint/minor fibre glass stress repair)

A genuine one will probably cost you around $900-1200

mazrik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7, VL turbo
Im fitting a fiberglass vr clubsport kit at the moment and its a fair bit of work. The rear and front bars are pretty hard to line up(alot of shaving and refitting) The side skirts and wing are pretty easy to fit. Just make sure you test fit before painting.

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
I was Lucky and got a Genuine Kit for $300, Everything lined up perfect apart from the Side skirts, seem a little short.

Took me ages to find a Genuine Kit.

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina
I was Lucky and got a Genuine Kit for $300, Everything lined up perfect apart from the Side skirts, seem a little short.

Took me ages to find a Genuine Kit.

I was wondering do the Side skirts screw on or are glued on?

mazrik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7, VL turbo
I screwed the ends on the wheel arch and under the car then silflex on top to hold and seal the top

Last edited:

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
There is a screw hole at the back on the skirt itself and at the front and side of the section that sits under the guard, also under neath u can screw it 2 the body, for the Top they glue down with Sikaflex or Other Polyurethane based adhesive.

If it is a aftermarket copy it will just be a one piece Side-skirt that screws on front and back and glues down, not 2 pieces like the Genuine.

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina
Thanks for the info... Looks like the one I have is an aftermarket copy.