Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs commodore helppp

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Yes pour the bottle in when you fill up fuel, it's got instructions on the bottle. Bottle will cost no more than $15 so it's worth a try and see what happens.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
How is injector cleaner going to work if his car hardly runs? I find it hard to believe all injector blocked up at once unless his filter was deleted. I might be inclined to think the fuel pump is stuffed from running dry.

Easier to check if it's the lines or injectors then a fuel pump which will cost him a few $100 to replace.

jayk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs comoodore
i took the fuel line off the fuel rail and there fuel come out of the line so itd be the injectors or rail wouldnt it?

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Theres 2 fuel lines going to the fuel rail, the fuel supply line, and the fuel return line.Take the fuel return line off the rail and turn the ignition key on to see if fuel comes out of the rail. If it does,the rail is not blocked.

jayk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs comoodore
witch side is the return?

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
The side that the fuel pressure regulator is on.

jayk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs comoodore
okay will try that now and if theres no fuel then its blocked, if theres fuel its not blocked

jayk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs comoodore
i took the thin pipe thats comes off the fuel pressure regulator and goes back into the engine off and turned the key and nothing come out to i need to that the thick house off or the thin they both come off the fuel pressure regulator so there should be fuel in both shouldnt there be but the battery is almost flat so the starter motor only kicks over for like a second