Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Cruise Control Patch Harness

1990-Original-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC,VL,VN,VS,VZ,VF
Wondering if anybody knows where I could get a cruise control patch harness from to suit a VS Commodore. I have the original fitting instructions from Holden and also have the engine bay half of the loom part number 92046968, which runs from the module into the firewall, I am in need of the other half of the harness part number 92053190. This is the half that goes to the BCM, brake stop switch and cruise switches. Any help in trying to find one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I'm going to say one thing..........................................................Best of Luck !

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but they were discontinued many many years ago and the only part that's still been coming up is the engine side of the wiring. Let me guess you bought yours off eBay ?

BTW I do have that section which I bought back in the year 2000 for my wagon and to this day I have only ever installed the engine side of the loom and stopped there because the brake booster had to be removed to cut a hole in the firewall which was something I wasn't prepared to do on a near new car way back then.

1990-Original-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC,VL,VN,VS,VZ,VF
Thanks vs-lover, I bought a cruise control kit from Holden many years ago to fit to my VS when it was a relatively new car. I recently bought another VS and want to fit cruise control to it, I got the engine bay harness section at the same time I purchased the full kit from Holden and always had it as a spare. If you would consider selling the dash half of your wiring please let me know. Thanks Jason

dads ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute
Wondering if anybody knows where I could get a cruise control patch harness from to suit a VS Commodore. I have the original fitting instructions from Holden and also have the engine bay half of the loom part number 92046968, which runs from the module into the firewall, I am in need of the other half of the harness part number 92053190. This is the half that goes to the BCM, brake stop switch and cruise switches. Any help in trying to find one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hey 1990, I am trying to install the kit in my vs and am wondering if you could get me a copy of the instructions. I am happy to pay your costs
Cheers

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I have it here as a file if anyone has any interest.