Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Cup holder

Fletch_QLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
I would really like a cup holder in my VS - and ideas ?

It needs to integrate, and look half decent, so forget the cheap clip-ons from supercheap.

Any ideas ?

What cars have the best cup holder ?

cunners3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VSII Wagon
I agree. A good cup holder is the onlything missing from a vs.
Where am i supposed to put my beverage on a hot day?

V

vseddie

i put it on the doors arm rest :p not good for when ur driving tho rofl

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Yeah cup holders would be nice. Has anyone noticed that in the drivers manual/handbook whatever its called, it states that the cup holders are located in the glove box. It even has a picture.

I have been searching in my glovebox for 3 years and i havn't been able to find the bloody things ;)

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
I don;t think the exec has one in the glovebox, i think its calais only, but i could be wrong.

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
i have the cup holders in my VS they are in the glove box....there are 2 in there. i think they only came on the S2's tho

grath

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S2
yeah i got the 2 cup holder things in the glove box, series 2 aswell. they aint much good tho. too shallow to actually hold a drink securely

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
Good value :thumbsup:

Haha yeah I have them in the spac, but I can that i have never used them? My be good for a 2cm tall coke can but thats about it? unless your just parked and wana show off your glove box cup holders?!!! :w00t:

K

Konker

mates my torana had a custom interior and no kidding the guy did fabricating and there was a solid steel cup holder behind the handbrake. could hold a 2.25 coke easily and securly. man after my own heart right there

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
personally i wouldnt mind a good double cup holder in mine, i usually do lunch runs or have a passenger in my car so somewhere to hold something like a HJ's drink firmly would be nice [atm if im driving and sipping a shake i just put it between my legs but thats fine for cornering or booting it but come braking its gotten close to me having coke or chocolate shake all over my floor. real annoyance.