Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Cup Holders

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
hmm...I might have a crack at making something like that up while my console is out.
I was planning on doing something similar to whitevrboi but with vy cupholders as the template.
Only problem I see is that my compartment is usually too full of crap to fit drinks in there

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
yer i reckon. atm i just clear a space in my change and sit my red bull in there. works quite well actually lolol

kevs_bt1

EXBAY13
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR BT1
I have been thinking the same thing with the centre console, great idea. Another thing with the console compartment...buy 1 (or 2 if they fit) cup holders you put in the airvent, cut two slots inside the compartment and fit cup holders into these new slots. They can be removed when you are not using them and gives you full use of the compartment again. Not what i'd do personally but an idea is an idea and it might be your flavour.

coights VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute s2
A few years ago there was a crowd in Queensland that produce a Console Mate for the VR/VS. I recently searched for them on the internet with no luck though.
I bought mine second hand off eBay and have been looking for another for my brother's ute with no luck so far.
Below is a picture, it just sits on top of the trim panel and although not neccesary, comes with velcro to stick it down.

46268d1207488075-cup-holders-console-mate.jpg

Chirpstr

A new project attack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina M5, VP M5
I want one. One of the best things I've seen, although it would be annoying for power windows.
The best one is the factory one that comes out from that center console.
I think stato series 3 had them not sure...

coights VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute s2
Yeah, pretty sure it was the s3 stato that had them. Most were glued closed so you couldn't use them as they were really flimsy and didn't work that great.
If I can find a supplier of the 'Console Mate' i'll post up the info as there has been simular posts before, but i'm pretty sure they're no longer around.