Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS door handles

97VSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXECUTIVE
Hey all, i removed my door handles to colour code them to the rest of the vs, all the painting went really well, re assembled it all and was happy with how they came up, then as i went to use them the inner piece just hits the outter piece on the topside and now i have bloody chips in all the handles now, i mixed and matched all of them over and they still seem to hit each other, was wondering if anyone else has had experience with this?

smoknvr:)

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr acclaim
could just go the statesman inner chrome handles...would look a million times better and last a lot longer...

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
could just go the statesman inner chrome handles...would look a million times better and last a lot longer...

You aren't wrong. However I think he's talking about color coding the outer door handles

97VSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXECUTIVE
Yeah i tried sanding it back but guess i have to take a fair bit off cheers

phear11

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 5L Berlina
i did the same thing recently replaced my drivers door handle and when i fitted it was scraping. another dodgy holden manufacturing issue.

v8_lad

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 355 stato, vr exec, vs calais
i took all my exterior handles off my stato and got them chromed, looks ####ing mint mate but getting the drivers door back in was hell with the key barrel and electric windows in the way