Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Drift Ute

djaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Goto "Krackatinnee"

Last edited:

djaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Sorry bout the long reply, No man the atmosphere out there is great. Just be courteous on the track and everybody has a ball. There are some really shiit drivers out there trying to learn as well. But at least there having a fair crack of the whip.

thay have at QR, 1 Fryday night drift session every month, every second sunday they have 2 sessions on a new small track (8am -12, the Nisspro drivers are there to help with technique and 12:30 -4:30pm, open practice) and there are private days once months limited to 30 drivers(no waiting times) and they mix the track up on these days.

Cheer

djaa (Now supporting intercooled raptor charger)

Attachments

• E-mail4.jpg
    E-mail4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 515
  • E-mail3.JPG
    E-mail3.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,287
  • E-mail1.JPG
    E-mail1.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 829

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
sooooo tough mate, the video also looks sick.
i am in awe of drifters, it just looks so difficult to keep it for that long.
i will slide my ute round a round-a-bout and get excited, good job mate.

djaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
looks wicked mate, how much that set u back?

we gonna see some more drift vids?

Bout $5500, intercooled,. Raptor charged intercooled by AKO Performance (AKA Raptor charged VX)

Definately making more vids, Going to chiptorque next Wednesday then I have two sets of tyres to smoke. So hopefully very soon, will def post.

Cheers mate

Last edited:

djaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
sooooo tough mate, the video also looks sick.
i am in awe of drifters, it just looks so difficult to keep it for that long.
i will slide my ute round a round-a-bout and get excited, good job mate.

I like it because that when she was a stock 3800, with new suspension and Kaaz 2-way locker that's it. Once I tame the new beast should start getting some sick smoke.

Cheers mate

commycrew

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Ute
Good work mate, my piece of **** auto box can't do anything! hahaha, just a quick question, the diff your running, is that just the diff gears from a 31 2 way? Or is it the whole rear axle? Cheers matey.

djaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Good work mate, my piece of **** auto box can't do anything! hahaha, just a quick question, the diff your running, is that just the diff gears from a 31 2 way? Or is it the whole rear axle? Cheers matey.

Everything in diff is original except the crown has been replaced with KAAZ, (dag2890 I think the model is from memory) which is the same crown out of an R31, axles are the same, ring gear and pinion original, however 3-4mm needs to be machined off the the pinion gear for it to fit.

Cheers

Last edited: