Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs gts #221

kazz!!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy berlina
the colour will be Panther Mica Black
and lol hell no to the pics its several colours right now and your not kidding about the price of parts!!!!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
loving it.
clean, tidy and perfect.

keep it up.

3OH5

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
So jelly you have 45,000kms less than me :(

Its amazing how quickly they add up tho. 3.5years with mine and ive racked up 30,000kms :(
I remember when i bought it with 110k i said to myself it'll never clock over 150k.......now im at 141k :(

3OH5

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Kazz send me a PM if your interested and i'll get onto a mate of mine with heaps of parts. He's got a built & blown VS GTS but has all the original parts in his shed. Factory harrop internals, suspension parts, hydratrak diff etc.... Heaps of bits and pieces. I can see if he's willing to part with some if you want?

GTS 221

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS GTS
lol hell no not putting up pics yet its got several different coloured doors and bonnet and boot we have been collecting all the parts for it as it was just a shell completely gutted out and your not kidding about the price of thing nearly died when we started pricing things like the motor ( lucky to get the original one so the numbers all match), hydrotrack diff (still looking) and that this project going to take awhile lol but it will be done to original like yours its the only way to go

If you ever need any pics or any questions answered with originality with your car give me a buzz, i know these cars inside out, plus i have one in the shed to check!

GTS 221

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS GTS
Thanks mate, I had a read through your thread too, yours looks neat as and well kept, want to swap gearbox's? haha

skyracer

Reaction score
Rosebud / Mornington Peninsula / Victoria
Members Ride
VS II Berlina & BMW E30 318 iS & VS II Manual GTS
Thanks mate, I had a read through your thread too, yours looks neat as and well kept, want to swap gearbox's? haha

Aha thank's! Yeah I try my best to look after it :) Need's a few bits though. Sorry I'm rather fond of the 6 speed :p Just got a new clutch $3,500 later -_- haha

brinz96VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
wow, pristine condition.
hard to come by thesedays.
I want those seats.
Very nice mate, im sure youll keep it tidy.