Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Parcel Shelf Removal

LUSTED

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Exec S2
Hey guys, this is my first post so please be understanding....

i'm putting 6'' speakers in the rear parcel shelf. (I've removed the old ones.) Anyway, it seems that i have to take the parcel shelf off because the wiring to connect the speakers hasnt got enough length on it to connect to the new ones. So i gotta add some more speaker wiring. I've had a bit of a look around, but im not 100% certain on how the shelf its self actaully comes out. I was just wondering if anybody had some ideas to point me into the right direction instead of just hacking into it and potential breaking something.

your help is much appreciated guys.

Crossy_014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Equipe
ok just did this the other day

remove entire back seat cushion by giving it a decent hit with your palm, forcing the cushion backwards and up, remove cushion. then undo the 2 bolts that attached the backrest to the chassis( bottom of backrest) then pull backrest up and out.

u should see 3 plastic stud things that attach the shelf to the chassis on the FRONT of the parcel shelf, reach in from behind the boot and lever them out

take out all child restraint bolts

lever parcel shelf out

Crossy_014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Equipe
note thouh, if you are just removing the parcel shelf, there is not need to take out the centre backrest, just fold it down

LUSTED

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Exec S2
Thankyou so much guys!! I'm gonna give it a crack this weekend. Cheers :)