Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs problem

itchy pits

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz
i went hard around a round about and 3/4 around it, it started spluttering n ****. today i hit the brakes for a pedistrian and it spluttered to a stall and took 1 min to get it ideling and another to be able to rev it with out it spluttering to a stall again...

Is this fuel pump???? cause leads and plugs are newish and imo fuel consumption is bad only getting 350 around town and never over 3000rpm..

Has knn panle cai wildcat extractors 2.5' straight through zorst...

nehelp would be good.
cheers

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
i've changed both fuel pump filters, run injector cleaner through, changed plugs & leads 10,000 ago, everthing seems fine.

I have same problem as itchy pits on the roundabout except that I have not no problems when I come to a sudden stop, like a pedestrian crossing oor such...

it really pees me off... you have to take roundabouts real easy. or any tight corner...

futronix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 MY12.5
yeh same kinda problem here when i take hard corners and on the accelerator.....

fuel pump changed twice n filters so im pressuming it cant be the pump.....

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Does it do this with a full tank of fuel???

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Check that the leads are sitting tight. They have a tendency to sit loose and that will give a rough idle. I found I had to bend a few of mine out of shape where is connects to the spark plug so that it would have a tight fit.

M

mccorncob

sonds like its leaning out, but usually only does that when under 1/3 tank of juice.
try a surge tank? might help