Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS S2 Calais

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Hey all, I own a 96 Vs S2 Calais. Just put a 'genuine supercharger' cold air intake and a K&N air filter in my car. I've also just ordered my Altezza black tail lights, just waiting for delivery. Im thinking of getting a VY bodykit to put on it but the back looks weird with the rear bumper coming out so much from the actual boot lid. I've seen pictures of VS's with VY bodykit but I think it will look weird. Anyone got any opinions on which bodykit to get? How would mixing and matching work? for instance ... i like the front vy bumper and vy skirts but not like the rear bumper... any bumper you could recommend? and also looking at putting a spoiler on aswell anyone got suggestions on which model spoiler i should get? I'm also thinking about getting a monaro bonnet because I think they look soo awesome lol (my opinion). Ny opinions/suggestions welcome.

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
pics and fill out the template man

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
i went thru this phase once before, i had a thing for the VY front bar and skirts and HATED the rear bar

and then i saw a VT clubsport rear bar, didnt look to shabby, not too over board like the vx-vy rear bars. so try a VT clubsport rear bar and see how you like

but i scrapped the whole clubsport kit and now im going for VS SS look, simple but hot.