Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS S3 V8 Olympic Edt Ute

1moretime

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L Ute
New coilovers and front brakes fitted.

Finally getting back in to the ute. Upgraded the brakes today and installed a full coilover kit.
Pretty happy with the end result. Now i need to work on getting the supercharger on and running.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 196

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
It's a sign you said that!!!!!!!! I was just about to go try and see how long till i can get a loan and get a s15 because I'm not liking how old my car is :/ I really need new engine and gearbox mounts and suspension and electric windows before I'm happy with it.. I wanna bring it back to original spec's (eliminate rust and full respray and just go over components that are old and worn and change them) but seeing as you said that... I was just gonna sell the car as is and then buy a s15.. but that was a sign to keep it :) I love it and all and it puts a smile on my face every drive but I'm just worried if ill make big trips with it not braking down lol IDK I think because of what you said ill keep it till my green p's and then ill probably just keep it and make it a weekend car and have s15 as a daily :) But now I'm just sounding like some type of rich snob and I really am not lol...so it all depends on how deep the pocket is in a years time :/ thanks for your help :)

1moretime

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L Ute
Big few days on the ute.

Well after a few big days on the ute it now has,

New coil overs full kit
New upgraded front brakes
New adjustable pan-hard bar
New Strut brace

And trial fitted the new shoes that will be going on in the next few weeks.

Has anyone had experience with shorten bump stops,i dont want to cut mine i want to replace with shorter options?

There is something satisfying about washing your car once you have completed all the work yourself.

Slowly getting through my list of changes
image.jpgimage.jpg

1moretime

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L Ute
Love the new rims :) Where you live? Might wanna buy your ssz rims if you wanna sell them??

I live in canberra about 3 hrs from ermington.they have brand new tyres on the rims. Pm me if you want to discuss. Cheers

Last edited: