Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SS 5speed [BEEFY] v2

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
looking sweet beefy, when will she be back in the road?

not sure yet mate, still a lot to do till im happy. the wiring should get hidden next week or shortly after then back to getting the bay welded/smoothed etc
then i needa fit up the vx master and booster setup and get all new braided lines from the master thru the car etc so probs not till september way its goin

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
probs wont be done for cruise for charity :( since everythin is bare takin the chance to do everything best as possible so no rushing! got so many stainless steel bolts to replace all the drive gear i have removed so far

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Looking good Beef dog.

Can't wait to see it out of paint!

xbangsx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss
hey beefy sweet ride mate, i like your build has given me heaps of inspiration, only thing that sucks is most of your photos have been deleted , anyway good work champ

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey beefy sweet ride mate, i like your build has given me heaps of inspiration, only thing that sucks is most of your photos have been deleted , anyway good work champ

thanks mate :) i will redo all the pics soon i moved them around on photobucket, havnt posted any pics for a while since paint and wiring got hidden. have a fair bit of new stuff to go on and engine is at work on a stand which ive been cleaning and getting ready to go back in shortly.

might post some progress shots up and current plans soon

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
you're really asking for the VN to be defected when it's riding that low on Super Sports aren't you? :p