Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SS Series II $6000 ono - Sydney

dale-jcf

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to sell my 1996 Series 2 SS. I have one too many cars at the moment, so it has to go...

It is Botanica Mica (blue/green), (v8 of course) with SV5000 wheels. As standard, it has ABS, dual airbags, power windows, air conditioning and all the usual features. It has a kenwood cd player instead of the standard head unit. If needed, I guess I can swap the wheels back to the original, but I think the SV5000 ones look better.

I will get around to taking photos as soon as I can, but otherwise it is in good condition, with the only problem I can see being that the tint on the rear window has gone blurry. I don't spend enough time driving it, so I can't spend the time looking after it that it needs. The paint is in good condition, and will come up looking pretty good.

I think it has around 140k Kms, but I will confirm that.

I'm trying to sell it before October, so if anyone's interested, let me know. Otherwise, I will start to advertise it elsewhere.

Dale.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
anything replaced, leaks?, manual/auto? interior condition willing too swap for anything?

dale-jcf

Reaction score
anything replaced, leaks?, manual/auto? interior condition willing too swap for anything?

Hi, it's an auto. I realized I missed that straight after I posted :)

The interior is pretty good. The drivers door trim is worn a bit where my arm has sat over the years, but apart from that it's okay. The passenger side airbag cover is starting to lift as well.

I don't want to swap for anything except cash :) I don't need any more cars or bikes!

I have replaced bits and pieces over the years, although I am having trouble remembering. I have replaced the central locking actuator on the drivers side rear door.

I replaced the aircon condensor and a hose a year or two ago and have had no problems with the air since.

Dale.

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
sydney aye..where abouts?

Torniquet

Reaction score
is the car sold yet?..

can you post some pics please..

sikmrexy

Reaction score
VS SS For Sale

Hi,

Just wondering if the SS is still for sale.

sikmrexy

Reaction score
Vs Ss

Hi, it's an auto. I realized I missed that straight after I posted :)

The interior is pretty good. The drivers door trim is worn a bit where my arm has sat over the years, but apart from that it's okay. The passenger side airbag cover is starting to lift as well.

I don't want to swap for anything except cash :) I don't need any more cars or bikes!

I have replaced bits and pieces over the years, although I am having trouble remembering. I have replaced the central locking actuator on the drivers side rear door.

I replaced the aircon condensor and a hose a year or two ago and have had no problems with the air since.

Dale.

Hey, just wondering if the SS is still for sale and if so, do you come to Sydney at all so that we could see it.

Thanks.