Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VS Statesman WRECKING

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
u still have the 5 speed conversion? does it come with everything needed? workin flat out this week and could afford it

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Does it have the console lid? If so, does it have the cup holders? If all yes, how much?
Sorry mate no console lid, no console came with the car.

u still have the 5 speed conversion? does it come with everything needed? workin flat out this week and could afford it
Yeah still have it mate, comes with everything except for the pedal box, and the floor plate bit that you rivet in, I think thats it. If you want it and come pick it up this week you can have the whole lot for $500, I really need some cash for this weekend lol

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
i asked about the gear tag conversion but im gonna have to pass, need to get the car on the road first with the auto in it.

Do u have the speedo sensor and housing that is on the rear of the trans? i smashed mine and cant find a replacement and its the only thing stopping me putting the car on the road :(

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
Any chance you have the factory steering wheel controls? Just got a new HU and its compatible thank god lol