Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs ute dash cluster

BoB G

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lg2 vs ute
Hey guys I just installed a lvl 2 cluster in my 95 vs commodore and it was working fine then later today I was putting a new glove box in and I had to pull the center and aircon/stereo trim off and once I was done there I got in the ute again and the lights on the cluster wouldn’t work, the lights below it (indicators, engine light and high beam lights) but not the speedo tacho etc. I checked the instrument fues and it looked good. HELP!!

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
It's your park lights fuse that feeds the instruments back lights, so check that fuse if your park lights don't work. Also check that your headlight switch is plugged in properly, there's a dimmer for the instrument lights on your headlight switch, if not plugged in correctly then your instrument lights won't work. Check your park lights relay is plugged in its place. That's about all that can prevent your instrument lights from working, providing the bulbs are good and the cluster is pushed into it's place.