Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs ute smash

Demons1964

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais, WHII Statesman V8, VC L 202
I know what's happened: both cars have spontaneously imploded when the collision occurred and they're infinitesimally small!!. Alternatively, Garth could have forgotten to attach the pics but the first explanation is much more plausible.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i like both of your replies demons 1964, i do like explination number number 1, but however, i do have to disagree, explination number 2 is more appropriate, i thought i uploaded the pic's, my bad, opps, ill do them again soon,

cheers
garth

EDIT the new pic's are up this time, after consulting with darren, he politely informed me i need to press the upload button, my computer cant read my mind, oh well, so yeah, i fixed my boo boo up, and they are uploaded now

Demons1964

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais, WHII Statesman V8, VC L 202
Holy crap!! That would be a serious brown trouser moment for the innocent people in the ute. I couldn't see a drivers airbag deployed in the photos. I hope they were ok.

R

rattattack1313

I hope that Motor Reg dont up him fer trashing their number plate........ :rofl: :rofl:

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
ouch, very nasty.....good to see that commos crumble well adn motor hits the ground b4 hits the driver