Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Uterus

Mr_Clubsport

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
car looked good at teh show ryan... only pic nikki took! haha

24878_10150172665825054_873845053_11821640_523505_n.jpg

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
little bit of an update :)
So got home this afternoon from work and thought i should do my extractors before they go on the car :p

so ill let the photos tell the story :)

Before:
P4290076.jpg

After a good wire brushing:
P4290077.jpg

After a lick of paint and Clear:
P4290081.jpg

P4290082.jpg

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers mate, um not too sure actually but i know its paint made specially for headers and the colour is called flat aluminium but it does have a clear coat on it ill try get some photos under the sun tomorrow

smokyJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III 5spd Ute
ute looks really nice mate, well done. what was the make year of the car? is it definately s3? I thought they stopped putting the old dash setup into the series twos? I have an s3 ute - 11/98 which has pretty much the VT in the front . did they change them in the later years of this series anyone?

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
it is a series three im pretty sure was made in november 99 but i have a feeling that this isnt its original dash but not 100% sure will be upgrading to level 3 dash when i find a good one :)

smokyJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III 5spd Ute
Yeah nice, I don't know too much about the different levels in the dash? Mine is almost the same, a few differences around the A/C interface and the positioning of the cd player. Mine is a benchseat though so there would be no room to fit in the plastics that run the whole way from around the gearstick upto the A/C

I'm planning to pull the bench out and chuck in two seats, did you have to buy the centre console area or was it 2 seater to start?

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah there are three levels level one is just basically speedo fuel and temp :p then level two includes a revs meter and then level three is top of the range which includes all the above and also has a digital killometers driven and also tells you things like how much fuel per 100km your using and distance till empty stuff like that.

and yeah mine was a two seater to start off with. i think there is a slight problem with putting in a centre console if it has a bench seat is that your aircon sits a different way so not sure how it would go?

im sure a few people on here may have done it.