Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS V6 Exhaust - Honest Answers Please!

lordtyranus

Lord Tyranus
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ COMMODORE
Hey Savage...You, sir, are a '****'. Shouldn't go calling people you don't know idiots. Not nice...

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Hey Savage...You, sir, are a '****'. Shouldn't go calling people you don't know idiots. Not nice...

Um, that sentance is a bit hypocritical, isn't it? Do you know Savage?

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
haha RJK, nice, I didn't even pick up on that
being called an idiot by some typing hero with an attitude doesn't go down well with me on a monday morning
And waking up on a Monday morning to yet another thread about the stupid idea of an open cat converter doesn't go down well with me. It's just about the most idiotic thing anyone can do to a car in my opinion.
You're right, I don't know you and whilst you seem to come across as an idiot from what I've read on here, you are probably a very nice person. I apologize for calling you an idiot, if that makes you feel better. Your idea is still stupid.

Sam

Last edited:

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
cat converters are a must but what about rear resonators..

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute

Hey lordtyranus... You sir, are a fool.

The search button is there for a reason. The number of people who come on here asking the exact same question you just did is astounding.

Each and every time they are flamed and quite deservedly so.

Bashing the insides of your cat out will no more than make it smell funny. The difference in flow is negligible (next to non-existant if you must, a dyno wouldn't pick up the difference between an engine with a cat and one without). Even on a turbo vehicle the difference is not enough to notice on a dyno.

In future, if you are going to ask a question that involves "we don't have annual roadies so...." search first, someone else has probably asked and been flamed for it. Save us the effort of flaming you and save your dignity/pride from being insulted.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
cat converters are a must but what about rear resonators..
not necessary for any reason really except in some states to keep police happy, and in most cases to reduce drone from a non turbo motor
Hey lordtyranus... You sir, are a fool.

The search button is there for a reason. The number of people who come on here asking the exact same question you just did is astounding.
+1
Each and every time they are flamed and quite deservedly so.

Bashing the insides of your cat out will no more than make it smell funny. The difference in flow is negligible (next to non-existant if you must, a dyno wouldn't pick up the difference between an engine with a cat and one without). Even on a turbo vehicle the difference is not enough to notice on a dyno.
+1
In future, if you are going to ask a question that involves "we don't have annual roadies so...." search first, someone else has probably asked and been flamed for it. Save us the effort of flaming you and save your dignity/pride from being insulted.
+1