Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS V6 suggestions.

kyalkk

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
i got the 1.98:1 rockers off mace and they made a HUGE difference to useable power through the rev range and up top, if your going bolt on these are great :D

MACE

Reaction score
I'm curious;

With your different size options in spaces and throttle body's, which sizes give what advantages?

Ideal combo for an NA setup, if space permits, would be a 12mm plenum spacer and a 25mm manifold insulator. Generally the thicker the manifold and plenum spacer the more bottom end torque is made. In saying this though, going too large a plenum spacer is at the expense of throttle response. It's for this reason we recommend a 12mm plenum spacer for NA engine and a 25mm plenum spacer for boosted ones.

As for the larger throttle body, we really only have one type, which is a 69mm throttle body. We do have a LS1 throttle adaptor, but that would involve an all out custom tune.

i got the 1.98:1 rockers off mace and they made a HUGE difference to useable power through the rev range and up top, if your going bolt on these are great :D
Thanks for the constructive feedback kyalkk :D