Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS V6 Turbo build

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III ute, VN V8 Berlina Wags
Well crap news, I had to ask Tony'z Garage if he'd cancel my stage 4 order and ask to refund my deposit for turbo kit, which the Legend did!!!
I broke my wrist badly 9 weeks ago and havent been able to work (self employed). In 8 days i go in for another xray and hopefully say goodbye to the cast, but will have a splint and need hand physiotherapy, another 4 weeks of no or very limited work.

So all my savings to be a spooly boy have gone to surviving .

Aero Bodykit still on its way so atleast that will go on.
Might try do a stage 2 cam instead, should b able to do that way cheaper??? and atleast get some idle sounds.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Well crap news, I had to ask Tony'z Garage if he'd cancel my stage 4 order and ask to refund my deposit for turbo kit, which the Legend did!!!
I broke my wrist badly 9 weeks ago and havent been able to work (self employed). In 8 days i go in for another xray and hopefully say goodbye to the cast, but will have a splint and need hand physiotherapy, another 4 weeks of no or very limited work.

So all my savings to be a spooly boy have gone to surviving .

Aero Bodykit still on its way so atleast that will go on.
Might try do a stage 2 cam instead, should b able to do that way cheaper??? and atleast get some idle sounds.
Did you go to a VASS engineer for the turbo setup?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III ute, VN V8 Berlina Wags
Finally able to start using my hand again although still very limited.
My bodykit has turned up so hopefully will get onto that soon. After ive got my VN V8 wagon back on the road.
Was finally about to finish painting that after it sat for 3months, now to put it back together, wet sand and polish it.

Reactions: Lex