Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt Aclaim Power Window R/H/F

Snerty

Snerty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais LV2 M21 GU4
Here we go again..Another power window problem... I fitted power windows to my 1988 VT aclaim. All the wiring is fine. I have fitted the fuses and relays. Now the problem. The drivers window is getting power to go up but not to go down. All the other windows are fine The switch is ok.. Clues anyone? If I had the wrong relay in for the drivers window..Would that cause the problem?

Scott VT 1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S
Im having the same problem. I just bought a new relay but it didnt solve the problem. Id like to know what to do also?

hitman1979

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
so you didnt have the power windows from factory?

what you will have to do is go to holden and get them to put in a MID body control module because if it didnt have power windows from factory you would only have a LOW body control module.

or

you could cut the wire from the down switch for that window and join it directly to the same wire in the door wiring loom thus by passing the body control module but the down side is you will not have the auto down feature.

i chose the second option for my VT but i wish i had gone to holden