Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT bodykits

Ryan Mckd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive 98
If anyone here has some pictures of Body kits that suit v6 vt commodores could you please post your pictures, preferably on the car but just the kit by itself works too. I'm leaning towards a vt ss bodykit at the moment. Cheers.

Riggy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'98 VT Acclaim Sedan
i've got a vt ss kit on mine, and i think a clubsport wing (if anyone knows what it actually is, let me know) when i finish work i'll post some pics 4 ya!

glowworm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exective
i think the VX SSbody kit is much better than the VT one have a look see what you think i am putting the VX ss body kit on mine dont have any pic yet ..:thumbsup:

Ryan Mckd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive 98
ok sweet, get some pics when ya can and post, very keen to see what they look like

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I have been of late considering the VT SS front, VX SS side skirts, And VX SS rear bar with the reflectors filled in.. Full chrome mould around car.

tri501

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S1
vx ss is only available as complete replacement front and rear bars. i have for sale a second hand set of front and rear genuine plastic ss lower lips which fit over the bottom of your original bumpers. i did mine this way and used vx ss side skirts as i couldn't believe the difference in price between vt and vx. vt were about 250 each and i paid 120 for both sides of a vx brand new from holden.

pics before and after

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

Riggy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'98 VT Acclaim Sedan
heres mine... prety much the same thing as tri501's above... only his has better paintwork...

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 493

matt08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH weekender & 80 series cruiser daily
I have a HSV manta kit on mine. Not sure what its worth coz i bought the car with it already installed, but its a bit more aggressive than the SS kit, and looks better i reckon.

Attachments

• car001.JPG
    car001.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 795
  • car002.JPG
    car002.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,216

sprocket

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec SII
vx ss is only available as complete replacement front and rear bars. i have for sale a second hand set of front and rear genuine plastic ss lower lips which fit over the bottom of your original bumpers. i did mine this way and used vx ss side skirts as i couldn't believe the difference in price between vt and vx. vt were about 250 each and i paid 120 for both sides of a vx brand new from holden.

pics before and after

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

So you paid 120 for the sideskirts, painted? And how much was the front bumper and the back, I've got a 2000VT exec and want to do this.

My cars going in for panel beating next week (hit a van - not to bad though) and is getting a new bumper, i could ask them to put on a berlina one, rather than a exec one?

suggestions? My car is in Cimbar, would this up to the cost as to say a white one?

feg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S S/C
No the berlina one is the same as the exec. You want a s or ss as they have the lip at the bottom. The belina may have a chrome strip.

Also I think if you have the lower body work, I think you have to lower the car to at least fe2 for it to suit. You can't just put on the body owrk without fe2 and stock rims, cause that just looks weird.

my opinion anyway.