Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Calais

transporter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
Gday all.. Thought i would post some pics of my VT Calais. Stock at the moment, but very tidy, & gettin ready for wheels, Susp, monaro headlights, the list of wants just keeps gettin bigger, & my pay packet keeps gettin smaller...Rockford Fosgate sound system has gone in, & sounds oh so sweet..I'll keep the pics commin as the changes happen...Great lookin site, look forward to chattin with yas all..:dance:
shoot1.jpg

Shoot3.jpg

Shoot2.jpg

Shoot4.jpg
:D

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Gday all.. Thought i would post some pics of my VT Calais. Stock at the moment, but very tidy, & gettin ready for wheels, Susp, monaro headlights, the list of wants just keeps gettin bigger, & my pay packet keeps gettin smaller...Rockford Fosgate sound system has gone in, & sounds oh so sweet..I'll keep the pics commin as the changes happen...Great lookin site, look forward to chattin with yas all..:dance:
shoot1.jpg

Shoot3.jpg

Shoot2.jpg

Shoot4.jpg
:D

Hey Mate, welcome to JC

Nice calais mate, looks good, ya gonna do any performance mods, or just looks etc ?

transporter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
Hey Mate, welcome to JC

Nice calais mate, looks good, ya gonna do any performance mods, or just looks etc ?
Nah...Just Looks & sound mate...I'll Drive this for a couple of years, Then the big project ( fingers crossed ) will be a VZ Senator..But at the moment i'm just enjoying shopping for bits & pieces for the Calais...While trying to decide who i'll trust to do my Suspension mods..At the moment it looks more like a Hilux, with lift kit, LOL

SlipStream

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina sII - V6
looking good mate... got for about 1.5" I have that on my berlina and I find the ride very nice.. not to hard

Welcome mate..

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Nah...Just Looks & sound mate...I'll Drive this for a couple of years, Then the big project ( fingers crossed ) will be a VZ Senator..But at the moment i'm just enjoying shopping for bits & pieces for the Calais...While trying to decide who i'll trust to do my Suspension mods..At the moment it looks more like a Hilux, with lift kit, LOL

Oh yeah, fair enough, how much you pick it up for mate and how many k's it done ?

transporter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
Oh yeah, fair enough, how much you pick it up for mate and how many k's it done ?
My brother works in a car yard, so i can get cars at trade price.Picked it up for a little under $10, one owner, serviced every 5, stamped books, 130k's. drives & sounds like a new car. I have it boked in for a full service Fri, ( just for piece of mind )

transporter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
looking good mate... got for about 1.5" I have that on my berlina and I find the ride very nice.. not to hard

Welcome mate..
Thanx Slipstream. 1.5 ya reckon. It sounds what i want. Its a calais so i dont wanna detract from the comfort factor to much, but want to create a more aggresive look to it...Was thinkin 19x8's with 245's all round. Then lowered to suit..???

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
10k for a trade in price? i traded one in about a year ago for 8 with 50k on it lol and that was more than wha twe used to pay for them.

go SSSL springs, they rock!