Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Chrome Grille

VT#23

Reaction score
Members Ride
'98 VT Executive
Just wonderin whether anyone can give me any info on a chrome grille to suit a VT Commy such things as where i can get one and wat price these sell for any help would be great.

B

Bundybeardan

I am looking at getting one myself. You can purchase new through holden as it is a calis grille or from a wrecker. if you have a tight budget the wrecker is the best option and the price will vary from place to place

rupinder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
i got a vt berlina and the paint started coming off that so i scrathed the rest off and there was chrome underneath. looks nice now. car is silver colour aswell.

dunno vx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx executive s1
i wonder if the vx ones are chrome underneath to i wanted a chromie but the vt one wont fit the vx

VT#23

Reaction score
Members Ride
'98 VT Executive
yeah thanks for that i was a bit wary of wat it would look like on a silver car but if you've done it and it looks ok u don't have any pics by any chance.

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
$80 a pair from Holden dealer... they look great on my VT SS

Thomo

UNLEASH THE LION WITHIN
Reaction score
Members Ride
FAMILY VT & HONDA 04 CRF250
I got one one my VT and they look sic.Even better with the chrome clear lights on the rear.There is a car dealer on the Gold Coast called WHEELS THAT WORK that you might be able to get one from for about $50.

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Sorry have no pics.. they are very easy to swap.. 2 screws hold them in place at the top of each grille and 2 location pins at the bottom.. just unscrew the 2 and lift the grilles off and replace with the new.you cant go wrong...