Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Clubsport Bodykit WANTED

V

VN FreNZy

Hey everyone, im after a VT clubsport Bodykit (front and rear bar and side skirts only) to fit onto a VN/VP. Will pick up in the ACT and possible in NSW aswell. Has to be in fair to good condition. Doesnt matter what colour it is as it will be getting resprayed. So if you have one, or know of anyone that does please just leave a message in this thread. I got outbid on ebay on a set that was going for $450 so anything around about that price would be good. Must hurry cause if i dont get it ill have to give my gf back her money!!!!

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
only way youd get one is from a wrecker.....

otherwise u have no hope.. hsv have locked it up pretty good now... you need build # and tags to buy genuine hsv equipment (which is good)

H

HSV VN

Baldric what are ya on about mate lol. He's after a VT Clubsport kit to fit a VN/VP. Bodykit places make these kits (how on earth can it be genuine lol), to fit just about every model VN upwards. They're just rip offs, modified to fit earlier models. They do the same with VX & VY... VN Frenzy, keep hunting, you'll find someone with one, people went stupid buying these everywhere back a year or so ago.

*EDIT* - i just realised you wrote that after this thread is 3 months old... :rofl:

BrentAEI87Y

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Hey i'am new to this just commodores thing but have wanted to join a commodore forums for some time. I no there are many Fibre glass shops that costum build body kits and i just bought one for my VR but u will be looking at more then $450 to get the full VT kit.

PerceptionTwin

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
'94 VR UTE
hey all.. sorry to hijack.

im looking for an alaskan white VT clubsport front bar for my VR ute. would like to pickup from perth also.

as you can see im pretty specific. but only really looking for something easy, and cheap, cbf buying a new one and painting etc