Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Commodore, AIR BAG light on???

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
Tech2 get a mechanic (who has one) maybe have to go to holden plug it into your obdII port and they can clear the fault, and give you a printout on what else MAY be causing the fault as when you get a srs fault the pcm/bcm go through a series of test before its stored as a DTC code and gives you a flash/beep/light on

talbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
series 2 vx commodore
Tech2 get a mechanic (who has one) maybe have to go to holden plug it into your obdII port and they can clear the fault, and give you a printout on what else MAY be causing the fault as when you get a srs fault the pcm/bcm go through a series of test before its stored as a DTC code and gives you a flash/beep/light on

thanks for the reply, that's what mine is doing 'flash/beep/light on' what does this actually mean??

fitz_vt

Pass Me A Wrench.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore SII Olympic Edition
if the light is on it indicates a fault in the system, it does not neccesarily indicate the car has been in a crash.
Get the codes checked & cleared if possible, $50 is nothing

Rob
if $50 is the price of safety of yourself and occupants of your car then i would just pay the $50.
my friend had this happen to their car and apparently there is a "common fault" with a wire its apparently simple to fix but if they find its that then i think they fix it for nothing but i am not to sure about that.