Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt commodore/calais floormats

jvt38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais
hi all,
I am kind of confused right now, I want to find genuine floormats for my VT, but I have had no luck finding them. All I have found is the vy/vz floormats that have the button holes in them to connect to the car floor, but I cannot find any vt/vx mats.

Did VT's come with floormats from factory, or did they not. Because I am starting to think they did not.
And if they did, where can I find them?

cheers lads

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Floor mats VT > VZ all the same shape. Genuine from Holden would be long gone.
The button holes with the locators are worth it, stops the mats from sliding around.
Forget about auto store aftermarket mats. Search for custom made mats online.

jvt38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais
Floor mats VT > VZ all the same shape. Genuine from Holden would be long gone.
The button holes with the locators are worth it, stops the mats from sliding around.
Forget about auto store aftermarket mats. Search for custom made mats online.
ohh so they do come with the loactors that fit through the holes. I thought that there were different mats for the vt and vx without the holes for the locators and that the vy-vz had built in locators hence the different mats...

Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I am a tightRS ........ the VN mats that I have had for 100 years also fit my VY, which has one locator in the centre, so I banged a hole, and stamped an eyelet in the mat to match.
The VZ has two pin type slide-in (aftermarket ?) locators to fit the genuine mats which are now long gone worn out. Again just banged in holes to match the locators.
Pretty much a DIY job to your liking.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I bought after market mats that have a grippy stuff under them. They don’t move. No clips. Also used on new factory mats from other manufacturers.

These mats fit better than factory.