Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT dashboard fascia. Removal.

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
Does it have to be unplugged?
We could always have an expert level championship that involves unplugging as well. A special challenge could involve reinstalling a cluster that has been removed and unplugged, but has come from a car previously owned by a 23 year old bloke with a bunch of aftermarket add-on sh1t like a display screen, dash cam, LED lighting strips, GPS, additional clocks, etc and took a shortcut behind the cluster to access the fuse panel. The challenge is to plug it in, make it work, but avoid the now redundant extraneous wirings. Clearly there's more details to iron out, but I am keen to see how close you got to your estimate.

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
Since l installed Adobe reader 9, it works perfectly. Its never as worked as good.
I wonder if I could have both V9 and the latest one installed and just manually select V9 to open the file?
Off to find a copy of Adobe v9...

EDIT: Yes, you can have both installed.
1712602936953.png

You just right click like it says. Just tried it out and you are god, @Lex - it's working beautifully now!

Last edited: