Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt hsv 195i tune questions

Mr.Sle

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX SS
Hey guys I have a question for you guys. I'm converting my hsv manta over to a manual from auto and my question is to do with the tune. The manual computer that I am putting in is out of a stock 304 manual car and my concern is how my car would run on that stock tune being a hsv 195i motor. I understand my auto chip won't work so can someone on here do me a 195i manual tune chip or know of any shops around the Sydney area that can dyno tune the car for me. Thanks guys I want to get this out of the way before I start the conversion
Thanks
Phil

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
If its a stock 304 pre vs3 manual ecu then you may run into problems, pre vs3 motors are map not maf.
2nd is that the late vs and vt are roller motors and seqeintial injection.
cut along story short youll need a atleast vt ecu. if your talking a non hsv ecu but still a vt, then it should work but may throw a check engine light for not ruuning the knock sensor equipt ecu

Mr.Sle

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX SS
Thanks for the reply HSBC the computer is out of a vt so there is no problem there with that side of things I made sure of that because I knew the vt were different to the vs. I might try and get a 195i chip for it until I can find someone to tune it for me