Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT HSV auction. 27000 k's

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
consider what they were worth a few years ago, kinda doubt they could be disappointed. I know I sold my VXII for like $7k a few years ago.

REALISTICALLY anyone with a VT HSV should be happy with $5-10k. But, you know the market is broken and all that.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
SV99 are a limited run and hold a higher value over 'VT HSVs' I would think the seller would be holding out for a decent value 'they know what they have' just needs the right buyer/collector

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
One of the nicest cars that Holden produced and a limited edition model in good condition with exceptionally low mileage. It should go for top dollar, and all you need is a couple of people who really want it.

RWD4ever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 ute
consider what they were worth a few years ago, kinda doubt they could be disappointed. I know I sold my VXII for like $7k a few years ago.

REALISTICALLY anyone with a VT HSV should be happy with $5-10k. But, you know the market is broken and all that.
If they have 270,000 km, but this is only 27,000, one of those "only driven to the vineyard on Sundays" cars.

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
The low mileage possibly a result in the suspension making it undriveable. The orange-gold paints offered over those 2-3 years didn't age well, some love them. Be nice to see it go for a good price.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I think they've missed the peak. Before interest rates went up, there was lots of spare cash floating around looking for "investments".
That's dried up, and lots of people have got stuck with cars they don't want.

EDIT: Also, is that factory suspension? It looks very low, and text doesn't talk about spring mods?

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
If they have 270,000 km, but this is only 27,000, one of those "only driven to the vineyard on Sundays" cars.

ok, $10k, lol.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I think they've missed the peak. Before interest rates went up, there was lots of spare cash floating around looking for "investments".
That's dried up, and lots of people have got stuck with cars they don't want.

EDIT: Also, is that factory suspension? It looks very low, and text doesn't talk about spring mods?
Low body kit combined with soft springs and assuming factory air ride. When you turn the ignition on the rear does come up a fair way.