Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT - Kings Lowered vs Super Low's

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Hi all,

Could I get a couple of pics of those with VT's that have Super Low king springs and just the Lows.
I ordered Low's on Ebay, but then changed my mind and requested they change the order to SL's (before it was shipped and funds received). It's now saying it's shipped but not sure if they've changed it as I've not heard anything back.
I'm sure they'll probably fix it up if not, even if it means I have to send them back and they then send the SL's, but wanted to see the difference in ride height between the two if possible.

Cheers all!

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Not sure if this helps as im running a mix of 2 springs (Super Lowss in the rear, standard springs in the front) but here is how mine sits.
DSCF1774.jpg

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Thanks Macca, it does help a bit.
I did search the forum and some of the pics of members rides etc to try and find ones with the 2 different spring sets, but came up fairly empty, hence I started the thread to request pics of people's rides with one or the other.
Greatly appreciate it mate, hopefully we'll get some more pics up too!

99VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 vz sv6
i've got lows in the front and rear, arse sits way too high.

get lows for your front and super lows for the rear and a camber kit

blkvute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute II
Go SUPERLOWS!!! sits nice and with the right shocks no worries

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy

Sam0213

Reaction score
Members Ride
Berlina Series 2
super lows

for looks definitly go super lows loooks alot better but the dude with the ss has the right idea with lows in the front n il explain why. my vt had super lows all round and the extractors sit too low and cops will slap u. so yeah try get lows n front saves some money insted of wasting it on trna get ur etractors tucked up other wise ur just gona be pissing around droping it off n garages all the time like i am. also make sure u get aftermarked shocks/struts its not necessary but i found with the standard ones it rides rough as hell u feel every bump so if u can put up with that then by all means. donno if this realy helps but decent link pins is suposibly a good idea but im not 100% on that and for the long run grab a camber kit otherwise your gona be going through a few sets of tyres over the year. dno if you already know all this just thort id give u a heads up as i had no idea and now im paying the price lol.

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Thanks Sam, and thanks to everyone else for the advice also.

The camber kit I'm waiting to get. Didn't want to get it immediately, but definitely know I'm going to be up for one.
The set that I've got comes with lowered shocks also (plus my current front shocks are completely farked and need swapping anyway).
I'll slap some before and after pics up once I've done it all too, anyone else got any pics of how their car sits in SL's or Lows ?
would love to be able to see the difference.