Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT manual conversion wiring.

ceptavl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Izusu Piazza rally Project!
Hi everyone. Iv just purchased a full manual vt conversion to go into my vt berlina. Im kinda stuck because my car is on gas and I don't really want to change the looms over so my next question is, Can someone post how to wire up the gearbox, I had a search but couldn't really find much. Its a getrag box aswell. Mainly how to get speedo, reverse lights and the netrual safety switch all working.

Any help would be great! Thanks :)

nyteshyft

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Series II Commodore Sportswagon
Did the kit come with a wiring loom for the whole engine or any wiring? When I replaced my engine I couldn't for the life of me get the stupid clip out for the wiring where the gear selector is so I cut them and spliced them once I replaced the engine. The biggest trouble I had with this was remembering what gear I had it in when removing the engine and the gear selector. Keep note of it.

ceptavl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Izusu Piazza rally Project!
Yeah it came with the wiring but I don't want use the manual loom cause my current loom has all my lpg components hooked up to it.