Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT rear spoiler options

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
I'm looking for something similair to a VE rear bootlip spoiler, or maybe a VN one, that I can adapt to a VT sedan.

Has anyone done this before ?

I'd rather something subtle and different, and I've decided against the standard and manta wings.

Im handy with tools, and done some 'glass work, so does anyone have any suggestions ?

CHeers

A.

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
not many people like spoilers these days. I like the Monaro bobtail ...its not over the top:thumbsup:

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Im spoilerless but only because most of the VT spoilers are puke, any pics of a good spoiler on a VT/X?

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Every tom, DICK and harry entitle to his/ her opinion,To me after market alloys / mags r the worst.Specially 19" and 20".I rather go to jail :yeah:.

njnathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C/SPORT 5.0L 5Spd
The senator or manta spoiler cant be called spoiler more Boot lid extensions.
The Vt Clubsport looks nice, The VX Clubsport spoiler is nicer.

Look on ebay, there are a heap of people doing glass kits, latest craze is for VE kits to bolt onto VR,VS,VT,VX,VY,VZ respectively. If you contact these suppliers they will qoute you for VE to fit Whatever Shop around some are all fibreglass and crappy, however there are a few Plastic kits, The ABS plastic is the way to go, does not fracture and rupture like fibreglass.
Contact them they can make whatever body kit pieces you want to suit whatever car model you want

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
sorry to be off topic here but does anyone know what this spoiler is?
it was on the car when i got it, i dont know if it was an option from factory but its definetly not standard on an executive.

1--1.jpg

Caprice5L

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Berlina
sorry to be off topic here but does anyone know what this spoiler is?
it was on the car when i got it, i dont know if it was an option from factory but its definetly not standard on an executive.

1--1.jpg
type 3 sports wing, factory option (HBD).