Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Senator 220i value?

vrsprspt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 VT Senator
What a steal at that price. That's obviously the one you were asking about on my thread? lol
Enjoy it man, I love driving mine

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
What a steal at that price. That's obviously the one you were asking about on my thread? lol
Enjoy it man, I love driving mine

Yeah that's it haha. Have you done the HSV check on yours? any idea what it costs to get certification etc?

Got the old man to drive it back for me last night and all went well. Seems to have a *very* slight ticking noise when cold - most people probably wouldn't notice it though. I think I've decided to pull the lifters out and spend the $600 for tiebar lifters for the (comparatively) cheap insurance.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Probably fine might just need oil flush & decent drive.

HSV check/options can done over phone sometimes holden spare parts counter if get on well.If want certificate will have to pay but I never bother even when bought/rebuilt vn group a.

If lucky they'll still have 2nd spare hsv build no. decal & tag at Auburn holden warehouse.\

Do these have build sheet/optons under carpet or roof lining?

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Think the Holden spares guys can tell you what build/ options went on it from vin # , also think the hsv certificate about 100 / 120 dollars .
Last of the aussie strokers in a nice refined package, love the senators, very jealous ha ha. Enjoy it.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Think the Holden spares guys can tell you what build/ options went on it from vin # , also think the hsv certificate about 100 / 120 dollars .
Last of the aussie strokers in a nice refined package, love the senators, very jealous ha ha. Enjoy it.

Thanks mate, I'll probably look into getting the certificate shortly to complete it. Very happy, I can't believe the condition it's in. The bloke selling it didn't help his case - he didn't even wash it before I went to look at it lol. Still has spiderwebs over it from sitting in his garage over the past couple of months :p

I don't really know that he realised the value of it.

Last edited: