Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt senator signature

canabl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR/II 5L UTE
Hi guys,
I am looking to upgrade from my ute and seen a guy selling a vt signature. He is claiming it to be a 220 with the badges and also to be a tenth anniversary manual, only one of the ten made. I did a check on hsv and it only comes up as a
Model: VT-SIG195-S
Colour: BOTANICA [B148 ]
Trim Colour: PEWTER INTERIOR TRIM [17I ]
Options: Sunroof [SSNR]
RIDE PACK - LUX/ST JAMES/LEATHER [QRP4]
MANUAL TRANSMISSION [MANU]
Locking Wheel Nut [HWLN]
PEWTER INTERIOR TRIM [17I ]
Now it is a little beat up and has got different coloured rocker covers (red) and a green engine cover. It is only a 5 speed also. How do i know if this is for real what the guy is saying?or do i just go by the above HSV identification.
Guy wants to swap for my ute with me puting some cash ontop, im selling for 11k and he wants $5k.
good deal or not?

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L GT35 4runner/VK calais
Hi guys,
I am looking to upgrade from my ute and seen a guy selling a vt signature. He is claiming it to be a 220 with the badges and also to be a tenth anniversary manual, only one of the ten made. I did a check on hsv and it only comes up as a
Locking Wheel Nut [HWLN]
Now it is a little beat up and has got different coloured rocker covers (red) and a green engine cover. It is only a 5 speed also. How do i know if this is for real what the guy is saying?or do i just go by the above HSV identification.
Guy wants to swap for my ute with me puting some cash ontop, im selling for 11k and he wants $5k.
good deal or not?
16K you can get a LS1 for that price

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I think its a good deal, based on how rare the car is.

You should check with HSV if it should have the 5 or 6 speed gearbox. I don't know either way, but all the strokers in VR/S range have the 6 speed, so you'd think VT would be the same.

If your looking to mod later on for big HP numbers, let it pass and look for a series 2 with the LS1.

bedders101

Reaction score
Members Ride
FC Ute
I was the owner of the very first Tenth Anniversary Senator. It was build number 1 of 10 and it was the only manual out of the ten. It was a six speed. The car was custom built for me by HSV, was the first ever 100k Holden and the first Hoilden to ever be fitted wiry factory satnav. I would be very wary about buying this car unless it is in the correct Jaffa coloured paint with the contrasting Jaffa trim. Given the fact that it is only a 5 speed I would doubt vey much its authenticity. Also all of the engines in these cars were the blueprinted 230 version and the 220 badges on the lower boot lid were in a gold colour rather than the white of the standard car. The rims on the car were also the same as those fitted to the VT GTS except in a goldy'bronzet finish.

I hope this helps and be careful!
Steve Bedwell
Hi guys,
Locking Wheel Nut [HWLN]
good deal or not?