Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Series II Constant Beeping

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon
Yep sounds like the carkit, Mobile Phone/Bluetooth sound cause mine sounds the same when I connect and disconnect it

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Try resetting your car kit by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. My car car kit freezes every now and then and that is the way I reset it.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Sure doesn't sound like any sound the car could make. like everyone has said here check your sound system blue tooth etc. and if the sound system is factory standard with no mods omg I'm lost.

Edcom

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Series 2
Will do fellas, thanks heaps.. will update with result

*edit* No good, will take it to a sparky and get 'em to pull out that car kit anyways.. never use it.
And there are no bluetooth devices in the car.

Last edited:

Mikepc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx2 Calais 5.7
Hey do you have an etag? When the battery in them gets low it beeps

matqld

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt/vx ls1
Whenever my stereo powers up or powers off there is a beep beep its a sony, maybe there is some bad wiring behind the stereo that could be touching live power such as the memory wire to the accesories power input to the stereo, is the noise coming from your speakers or dash? long shot but could happen i guess.... good luck with it..

Edcom

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Series 2
Just wanted to thank all u fellas for your help... haven't got it sorted yet, but narrowed the bastard down

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Just wanted to thank all u fellas for your help... haven't got it sorted yet, but narrowed the bastard down

Did you work out exactly where the noise is coming from? Such as speakers or behind dash or something?

My only thought is with the stereo, if it's got an internal battery that's been going flat perhaps the beep is telling you what's the product number? If you narrow down precisely where the beep is coming from I'm sure we can figure it out :)

tyrone

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH caprice , 2010 Holden CDX Cruze
you havnt got a new phone in the last couple of weeks since it started have you sounds like the nokia car kit trying to connect to a phone