Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT SS 5.0 on GAS any info?

be_inspyred

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo & VT SS 5.0
Hey ppl, im thinkin about puttin my VT SS 5.0 on lpg gas and just want to know what brand of system is a good one, or any experiences youve had with different brands? can you recomend a place in Melbourne?

Does it affect general drivability much ?

Any other info would be good!

THanks

Jase

selvag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT EXECUTIVE
Personaly I wouldn't put LPG on any cars, Iv'e had too many bad experiences with 2 previous cars, and other peoples cars that were on LPG. there ok at the begining, then the trouble starts after few years.
Now that I have a Commodore series 2 I will never put LPG on this car, no matter what the price of petrol is.
Well thats my say and I'll stick to it....
But then again its up to you its your pride & joy.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
be_inspyred said:
Hey ppl, im thinkin about puttin my VT SS 5.0 on lpg gas and just want to know what brand of system is a good one, or any experiences youve had with different brands? can you recomend a place in Melbourne?

Does it affect general drivability much ?

Any other info would be good!

THanks

Jase
My car is awesome on gas.. Beautiful.. It was done by Progas in Huntingdale..

Those guys are a bunch of tossers.. Biggest wankers in the world, they've got the shiitiest attitudes and do stuff without authorisation BUT they do a bloody good job..

I'm not going to take my car back to them, just because they're wankers.. There's another really good place in Lilydale though.. I forget the name..