Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT V6, Not Getting Wheel Spin!. . Help ? ? ?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Lol - yep and then you get the odd thread on how to remove the rubber from said skid pan before mum and dad get back from their holiday on Sunday evening :rofl:

Reaper

LMAO are you referring to the "advice on getting rid of skid marks "
what kind of **** wit makes a thread like that :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

EDIT: serious face palm i just searched for it and read it all.

Last edited:

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Hey guys,

Tonight on my bitchimen road, put car in first, reved up around the 5RPMS dropped clutch, and revs went up around 6's, then into 2nd and around 6's again, all the way up to forth, and clutch was take all way out after gear change, foot flat to floor though, and NO WHEEL SPINS AT ALL!!!. . .

Thought it may have been traction control, but fairly sure manauls don't have it.

Its just a standard V6 3.8L. My mate has VU Ute, so near the same, and his does them (Even on Gas).

Please help.

Thanks

OMFG, how funny is that!?!?

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
its a vt v6...... even if it COULD rev to 10 and had twin plate clutch it would rip a momentary "peg legger" and it would be so "fully sik" that hed blow his tranny instead, or hit that roundabout thats on youtube so often saying at the start of the vid "filmed on private property"

sktnvr5.0_v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais 304 t700, nissan gq patrol, ford laser;)
so do we have a map reference as to where the next burnout comp is held at?(aka top secret burnout pad that only mr k lewy knows about!)

blnls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS M6
Oh man! All i bothered to read was the OP. And a msg to him- you need to buy an auto!!! hahaha.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Sorry guys cant attend the Cruise!
Im only 17 Ay ! So cant get there, but once am 18 will be keen on comming on these cruises!
Car is fine, drives all good, apart from when HOLDENS GM Ignition barrels "lock-in pin" snapped, going around a corner, barrel slid out, and wheel locked on ! Thanks god for the stop sign, if not i think going any quicker than 10KM/H, if was going like 20 or 30 Could have been quite dramatic!
But as far as the burnouts go, i agree with yas all, im all for the wankers getting cars impounded, does rewin it for all other drivers. Exspecaily P Platers.

^^^ You sound like one of those wankers and when you post on a forum and you get caught lying your ass off you say that its on your property yet your 17 so technically its your parents property and unless your mum or dad's a hoon or love there burnouts YOU WILL NOT HAVE THAT UNLESS THEY ARE MILLIONAIRS.

Question (1) Mate I dont know if you are silly or just farked in the head but you can have your P's when your 16 and 9 months why do you have to be 18 to go on a cruise?

Question (2) if you have a burnout pad on this property why dont you say that in the first post if I had a burnout pad and a property I would brag about it something severe why because nobody I know or they know has one so why not?

Question (3) how the fark do you have a stop sign on your burnout pad have your parents paid the road transport authority to place road signs on that massive burnout pad that you have and if not then you have your P's so go on that farking cruise you $hit talking pussy.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
^^^ You sound like one of those wankers and when you post on a forum and you get caught lying your ass off you say that its on your property yet your 17 so technically its your parents property and unless your mum or dad's a hoon or love there burnouts YOU WILL NOT HAVE THAT UNLESS THEY ARE MILLIONAIRS.

Question (1) Mate I dont know if you are silly or just farked in the head but you can have your P's when your 16 and 9 months why do you have to be 18 to go on a cruise?

Question (2) if you have a burnout pad on this property why dont you say that in the first post if I had a burnout pad and a property I would brag about it something severe why because nobody I know or they know has one so why not?

Question (3) how the fark do you have a stop sign on your burnout pad have your parents paid the road transport authority to place road signs on that massive burnout pad that you have and if not then you have your P's so go on that farking cruise you $hit talking pussy.

Hahaha top bloke you are lol

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
hahaha what ever happened did they end up going to his (private skidpad) or did he just go in his pants

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
hahaha what ever happened did they end up going to his (private skidpad) or did he just go in his pants

Not sure mate, I go through lots of stops signs around this town every day, not sure which one he uses for "private use".