Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VT/VX and other stuff for sale

randeep01

Reaction score
Hey dude, how much you want for the chrome window surrounds? (the pair)

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
oh god..... ok... i know you said thats all youre selling, but its worth asking because it would be PERFECT if you were...

I got an amazon blue calais, and i need the two passanger doors and mirror... plus im in vic! that way I wouldnt need to get it painted!

(I realise youre probably not stripping the car for parts, but I thought I should ask because it would be too perfect a situation to pass up)

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
oh god..... ok... i know you said thats all youre selling, but its worth asking because it would be PERFECT if you were...

I got an amazon blue calais, and i need the two passanger doors and mirror... plus im in vic! that way I wouldnt need to get it painted!

(I realise youre probably not stripping the car for parts, but I thought I should ask because it would be too perfect a situation to pass up)

haha sorry mate na I'm just getting rid of a few bits that I took off my car, and everything I have listed is everything I have at the moment sorry,

You wouldn't by any chance have an amazon blue bonnet lying around would you? Otherwise I would need to re-spray mine, (stone chips from the previous owner)

If your interested in spare parts for your car PM me, because I know a guy who buys damaged VT/VX/VY/VZ's and sells off the parts for a living, he's in Altona meadows, great bloke

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
bump.gif

Bump

98VTExec

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Exec S1
mate how much for window surrounds and wats postage like to WA??