Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Wagon lowered and wheels

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
Picture021-2.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture028.jpg

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
hey guys, been a while since i posted so i though i would update.

since i last posted not alot has been done... lowered the front and am happy with the ride hight now
got 4 new tyres and a wheels alignment wich cost me an arm and a leg... and tinted my rear ligts... also got a HUGE crack on my windsreen so i will e getting a new one tomorrow

anyway heres some pics

thewagon004.jpg

thewagon005.jpg

thewagon007.jpg

Image398.jpg

Image396.jpg

Image394.jpg

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
thanks man i am happy with how it is at the moment, but there is always more to do ha ha i am thinking with my stimulis package i might finally do some tint, a CAI and maybe an exhaust but we will see

mastadd

Reaction score
Website
www.classicskylinesaustralia.com
Members Ride
Vu Spac Ute
looks nice mate, i absolutely LOVE those wheels,hard to find here in melbourne with out Rash,

what springs did u end up using to lower it? it looks like a really nice height, not to low, but heaps better than stock

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
looks nice mate, i absolutely LOVE those wheels,hard to find here in melbourne with out Rash,

what springs did u end up using to lower it? it looks like a really nice height, not to low, but heaps better than stock

cheers mastadd,

i love them too ha ha mine are still really good condition, i was thinking about putting stockies on during the week because i work on building sites but its way to much effort and my car sits to low woth stockies. i just have to be carful

i put king springs superlows i think they are khrl 47sl in the back but i cant remember. if u really want i will have a look

mastadd

Reaction score
Website
www.classicskylinesaustralia.com
Members Ride
Vu Spac Ute
nah its ok, thanks tho. i was just hoping that someone may have actually used somthing other that chopped springs or king springs :( hows the ride like on kings?

Adam_88

soon to be boosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
red VY Ute
nah its ok, thanks tho. i was just hoping that someone may have actually used somthing other that chopped springs or king springs :( hows the ride like on kings?

there are a few more options if you dont want kings eg, pedders or lovells

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's

the ride on my kings are really good.... i didnt even put new shockies in just slammed it, it tucks a bit or tyre at the back and sits just above tyre on the fronts.... still havnt done a camber kit or got my gards rolled but atm has absolutly NO scrubbing and has been perfect

i work as a carpenter and i am on building sites with it every day and have no problems with it

as adam said there are others like Pedders and Lovells... i dont know to much about lovells but from what i have been told they are much the same and pedders r good to but they charge WAY to much

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
some updates

changed my tail lights again and not sure if i like them so i thought i would post and see what u guys think

P3300102.jpg

P3300100.jpg

P3300103.jpg