Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Berlina II Quicksilver, need some ideas

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
daNc's Quicksilver VX II Berlina

Name: Dan
Car: 2002 Series 2 VX Berlina
Engine: 3.8 litre V6
Colour: Quicksilver
Transmission: Auto
Stereo: Pioneer headunit
6.5" Alpine Type R splits
4 Channel Response Amp
Alpine Type R Sub 1500W
Alpine PDX-1.1000 Mono amp

Kms: 166000 when i bought it, 176000 now

Exterior mods:
19" VE SSV's
Super low king springs all round with monroe gt sport shockers and struts
35% Octane tint (Darkest Legal)
De-badged V6 Ecotec badges (still thinking about the Berlina series ii badge)

Interior Mods:
Calais chrome door handles
Calais chrome gear shifter button and handbrake button
Full Blue LED light conversion

Future mods:
De spoiler
2.5" exhaust with extractors
Series 2 calais headlights
Blue VHT caliper paint
Clubsport bodykit "maybe"

When i first bought it.

Last edited:

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
do you kno roughly how much it costs to get the spoiler removed and holes filled/welded and resprayed? im in victoria if that helps,
by the way what do u think of these?
Cheers
CV-MFB-SIDE-.gif

Pedro1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina s2
nice car man, looks really clean, i got midnight express from tint a car in geelong for $340-$345 and about the same for a 2.5 redback cat back exhaust from johnny macs on the port highway there, i guess your around Geelong, is that the you yangs in the back ground? those wheels would look good on, darker wheels on silver look good and lower to what you want, im yet to lower mine. hope it works out for you.

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
nice car man, looks really clean, i got midnight express from tint a car in geelong for $340-$345 and about the same for a 2.5 redback cat back exhaust from johnny macs on the port highway there, i guess your around Geelong, is that the you yangs in the back ground? those wheels would look good on, darker wheels on silver look good and lower to what you want, im yet to lower mine. hope it works out for you.

thanks i live in Geelong so that works well, the picture is just eastern beach lol, not sure how dark i wana go with the tint but did you find tint a car to be good?

Last edited:

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Remove spoiler, ~20% tint and slam it on supersports, thank me later

Pedro1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina s2
thanks i live in Geelong so that works well, the picture is just eastern beach lol, not sure how dark i wana go with the tint but did you find tint a car to be good?

haha yeh thought so, yeh i wasn't sure either but ended up getting midnight express which is their darkest im pretty sure, They were good, pretty helpful, he showed me his car with midnight express so i ended up getting it and when i had it done it only took 2-3 hours so i went into town while i waited but i only went there because i didn't know who else did tinting in geelong. take a look at my car if you want an idea.

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
haha yeh thought so, yeh i wasn't sure either but ended up getting midnight express which is their darkest im pretty sure, They were good, pretty helpful, he showed me his car with midnight express so i ended up getting it and when i had it done it only took 2-3 hours so i went into town while i waited but i only went there because i didn't know who else did tinting in geelong. take a look at my car if you want an idea.

they have an Octane tint which is the darkest legal tint, could look alright on the silver