Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx commodore sc14 need help

WAFFEN SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VS Commodore and 5L VT Clubby
SC14 braket onto ecotec.

I know this is a reach, but u dont happen to have pics of the brackets for the ecotec dude? or dimensions? there are so many of these kits out there, but no-one seems to have the dimensions of the brackets.

steve.

Hay man I just made my own brakets for the sc14 to fit the ecotec only took me 2days start to finnish, I did full front mount and custom intake that I fab myself so the air flow meter and throttle body are on the right side of motor. Can send you pics of the setup if you want just get bak to me.

menace2sobriety

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY soon to be boosted
Sorry to bump into an old thread but WAFFEN SS are you able to PM me with these, or are you able to assist with making me some, I am in Auckland, thanks

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
hi guys i need a little help ive just bought a sc14 supercharger i intend to set it up on my vx commodore my mate is doin the install but ive just got a couple of questions....

wat size cooler?

is the reverse plenum better?

wat boost should i run without daminging my engine?

please get back to me asap thanks heaps guys:thumbsup:

a 600x300x80 with 3" in/outlets will be fine, they are common and cheap.

the limiting factor with power will be heat due to the size of the blower (5CID smaller than the M90) If the AFR's are spot on i wouldnt exceed 10-12psi because the SC14 will be superheating the air after this point and you will run into detonation/preignition